SAVE THE DATE
ABTL 50th Annual Seminar
October 17 – 20, 2024
Napa Valley, California
October 17 – 20, 2024
875 Bordeaux Way, Napa, CA 94558
Thursday, October 17, 2024
- 3:00 – 6:00pm – Registration Check-In
- 4:00 – 6:00pm – Board of Governors’ Meeting
- 6:00 – 9:00pm – Welcome Dinner Reception
Friday, October 18, 2024
- 7:00 – 8:30am – Buffet Breakfast
- 8:30 – 11:50am – General Session
- 12:15 – 1:30pm – Lunch Program
Saturday, October 19, 2024
- 7:30am Golf Shotgun
- 1:00 – 4:20pm – General Session
- 4:30 – 5:15pm – Breakout Sessions with Judiciary (various locations)
Free Time to Relax and Enjoy Napa
- 6:00 – 7:00pm – 50th Anniversary Celebration
- 7:00 – 10:00pm – Farewell Dinner
Sunday, October 20, 2024
- 8:00 – 9:30am – Buffet Breakfast
$1,095 — Attorney Registration and Retired Judiciary
$895 — Government, In-House and Young Attorney Registration
- Young Lawyer (Admitted to practice 10 years or less)
- In-House Counsel
- Public Entity/Government Attorney
$695 — Judicial Registration
- Sitting State and Federal Judges
$695 — Guest Registration
- Includes meals, events, and entertainment
- Does not include seminar program or MCLE credit
$300 — Child Registration
- Price per child
- Ages 3 – 16 (children 17+ pay the full guest registration rate)
8.0 Hours MCLE
What is Included for Attendees and Registered Guests?
- All Seminar Presentations – 8.00 Hours MCLE
(Presentations, the lunch program and MCLE credit are for full conference registrants only; Registered guests are permitted to attend all breakfasts and dinners.
- Welcome Dinner on Thursday, October 17th
- Two (2) Buffet Breakfasts (Friday and Sunday)
- MCLE Lunch Program on Friday, October 18th
- 50th Anniversary Celebration and Farewell Dinner on Saturday, October 19th
- Registered children may attend all breakfasts and all dinners
- Ala carte tickets are not available.
All seminar sessions are casual. Shorts and golf shirts are welcome.
Receptions and dinners are Resort Casual (no jackets or ties).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Seminar Registration Fees are refundable prior to Wednesday, September 18, 2024, less a non-refundable processing fee of $175.00. Cancellations must be received in writing (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday, September 18, 2024. No refunds will be processed after September 18th, although ABTL Members may transfer their registrations to a replacement attendee.
All accommodations are at the newly renovated Meritage Resort & Spa in Napa Valley, California. The ABTL has obtained discounted Run-of-House rates of $399/night (plus taxes) with a $10 Reduced Resort Fee, which includes self-parking.
Hotel Reservations (at the ABTL rate) can only be made after registering for the conference. Each ABTL member is responsible for booking and/or cancelling his/her own hotel. Hotel information (including a phone number and direct link for reservations) will be provided to you by email after registering for the conference. Please allow twenty-four (24) hours for the information. Space permitting, the hotel will only honor the discounted rates for reservations made before September 18, 2024. (Hotel cancellations or changes made within fourteen (14) days of arrival will result in a forfeiture of the entire hotel reservation charge.)
Event Planner: Linda Sampson
8502 E. Chapman Avenue, Suite 443
Orange, CA 92869
Phone: 714.516.8106 or 323.988.3428