The ABTL Offers Over 45 Years of Unequaled Experience in Presenting Educational Programs for the Business Litigator.
- Inclusion in a professional association focused on civil litigation, with chapters in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Northern California, and San Joaquin Valley.
- Diverse membership with plaintiff and defense bars, federal and state judiciary, firms of all sizes and solo practitioners.
- Discounts on Dinner Programs that are topical and informative and feature state and nationally known lawyers, judges and experts. (The discounts alone pay for your dues) .
- Eligibility to attend our members-only webinars and mixers.
- Eligibility for attorneys practicing less than 10 years to attend the Young Lawyer Division Series of Judicial Mixers, Brown Bag Lunches (both virtual and in-person) and other complimentary events throughout the year.
- Discounts on our “nuts & bolts” lunches.
- Seasonal issues of “ABTL Report” with articles by judges and lawyers.
- Eligibility to attend our Annual Seminar.
- Membership in the only lawyer organization where practitioners and judicial officers meet to address issues important to business trial lawyers