Become a 2022 ABTL member and get the rest of 2021 free!
ABTL San Diego Member Benefits
- A professional association focused on civil litigation, with chapters in San Diego, Northern California, Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Joaquin Valley, and this year expansion into Inland Empire.
- Diverse membership — plaintiff and defense bars, federal and state judiciary, firms of all sizes and solo practitioners.
- Dinner programs — topical, informative events, featuring state and nationally known lawyers, judges and experts. (Member discount and MCLE credit)
- Annual seminar at resort destinations: Tentatively October, 2021 at the Mauna Lani resort on the Big Island, Hawaii. (MCLE credit)
- “Meet the Judge” Series — Judicial Mixer and other scheduled events throughout the year. (Complimentary bench bar networking and Brown Bag lunchtime event(s) w/ MCLE credit)
- At least four “Nuts & Bolts” and “Specialty MCLE” luncheons. (Complimentary events w/ MCLE credit)
- Three to four issues of the ABTL Report, a professional publication containing articles of interest to business trial lawyers and judges.
- And MUCH more…
- $95.00 — Individual
- $50.00 — NEW Individual (1st time ABTL member)
- $85.00 — Litigation Department Discount (per person)*
- $50.00 — Public Sector Attorney
- $25.00 — NEW Public Sector Attorney (1st time ABTL member)
- $0 — New Lawyer **
- $0 — Sitting Judge Membership ***
*To qualify for the Litigation Department Discount, a firm must enroll all litigators in its San Diego office litigation department (and consist of at least 5 attorneys). A list of names and state bar numbers for the entire San Diego litigation department must be submitted along with payment for each person. Include this list in the notes section of the application.
** Membership is complimentary for first-time ABTL members practicing for 3 years or less. Please still submit the membership application and indicate within the notes that you are a new lawyer.
*** Must still submit annual membership application.