Become a 2022 ABTL member TODAY! MEMBERSHIP YEAR IS JANUARY 1 – DECEMBER 31
ABTL San Diego Member Benefits
- A professional association focused on civil litigation, with chapters in San Diego, Northern California, Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Joaquin Valley, and this year expansion into Inland Empire.
- Diverse membership — plaintiff and defense bars, federal and state judiciary, firms of all sizes and solo practitioners.
- Dinner programs — topical, informative events, featuring state and nationally known lawyers, judges and experts. (Member discount and MCLE credit)
- Annual seminar at resort destinations: Tentatively October, 2021 at the Mauna Lani resort on the Big Island, Hawaii. (MCLE credit)
- “Meet the Judge” Series — Judicial Mixer and other scheduled events throughout the year. (Complimentary bench bar networking and Brown Bag lunchtime event(s) w/ MCLE credit)
- At least four “Nuts & Bolts” and “Specialty MCLE” luncheons. (Complimentary events w/ MCLE credit)
- Three to four issues of the ABTL Report, a professional publication containing articles of interest to business trial lawyers and judges.
- And MUCH more…
- $125.00 — Individual
- $100.00 — Litigation Department Discount (per person)*
- $75.00 — Public Sector Attorney
- $0 — Sitting Judge Membership
- $0 — First Time ABTL Member (practicing less than 3 years)
- $0 — Law Student
*To qualify for the Litigation Department Discount, a firm must enroll all litigators in its San Diego office litigation department (minimum 2 attorneys). A list of names and state bar numbers for the entire San Diego litigation department must be submitted along with payment for each person.