We sincerely appreciate your support of ABTL over the past year and look forward to welcoming you back in 2020. If you’re not currently a member, NOW is the time to start enjoying membership benefits!
GOOD NEWS! The ABTL Board has tentatively decided not to raise dues for 2020. This would represent the second consecutive year with no increase in dues. But why take chances? Renew now and lock in the current dues rate for 2020.
- $95/person for firms who enroll/renew 100% of their litigators in at least one Northern California office location.
- $119/person for all other private sector attorneys.
- $80 for public sector attorneys.
- ABTL memberships are open to attorneys licensed in any state, however, we can only offer CLE credits for California.
Please note: If you/your firm purchases a table or individual tickets for the Feb. 4, 2020 dinner program, dues will need to be paid by that date to benefit from the membership discount.
To join/renew, click on this 2020 Online Membership Application link.
- GET TO KNOW other Northern California business litigators. Virtually all Bay Area firms that have substantial business litigation practices are group members and are acknowledged on the ABTL website as law firm group members/supporters.
- BE ASSURED YOU DON’T MISS THE BAY AREA’S BEST DINNER/CLE PROGRAMS! The Northern California Chapter offers six dinner/CLE programs per year with leading business trial lawyers and local judges addressing important business litigation issues and leading edge legal topics.
- ENJOY the highest level of attorney and judge presentations and the most timely and interesting programs on issues of the day.
- BE INFORMED. Receive the ABTL Report newsletter with in-depth articles about topics of keen interest to business litigators.
- SAVE! CLE credits are FREE* and we’re told by attendees that they are some of the best in the Bay area! (*There is a fee for the meal if CLE credits are offered in conjunction with dinner.)
- NETWORK with other lawyers and judges in an environment that encourages building and strengthening relationships with your colleagues and adversaries in the legal community. Our programs also offer the opportunity to introduce your firm’s newer lawyers to other lawyers and judges in a collegial setting. Our events can offer you connections to discover what business other members may be turning away–that may just be in your area of expertise!
- DISCOUNTS: Group membership is approx. 15% less per lawyer than individual memberships if 100% of the litigators in at least one of your firm’s Northern California locations join. Group membership provides a membership discount for dinner/CLE programs. Discounted tables of 10 allow interaction not only among lawyers at your firm, but also with judges and lawyers who may be seated at your table.
- The ABTL IS UNIQUE in providing a forum in which litigators and judges meet together to address issues important to business trial lawyers. Judicial participation in ABTL programs and events is very strong, in part, because the ABTL includes all business litigators, including both plaintiff-focused and defense-focused practices.
- GROUP MEMBERSHIP is a tradition worth honoring by signing up all of your Northern California litigators NOW! See our Law Firm Group Members List.
* Membership registrations are now handled by our member management system, which will open in a new browser window.