It’s Time To Renew Your ABTL Membership!
We sincerely appreciate your support of ABTL over the past year and look forward to welcoming you back in 2023.
To join/renew, click on this 2023 Online Membership Application link. For firms with multiple renews, or individuals who have previously set-up their Compass360 Member Portal, please visit your Compass360 Membership Portal.
Benefits of ABTL Membership and ABTL Firm Group Membership
- STAY INFORMED. Participation in CLE webinars will continue to be FREE to ABTL members in 2022. Programs may be offered to members only; be sure to be on the ABTL membership email list so you will receive notices for our high level attorney and judge presentations addressing the most timely and significant legal issues of the day.
- BE WELL READ. Receive the ABTL Report e-newsletters with in-depth articles about topics of keen interest to business litigators. And why not submit an article for this publication? Your expertise is in demand! (Articles can be submitted to ABTL Report Editor Larisa Meisenheimer (Shartsis Friese) at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER FIRM (Those enrolling 100% of its litigators in at least one office location):
– Group membership dues are approx. 15% less per lawyer than dues for individual memberships.
– Group membership provides FREE CLE webinars* not only to your firm’s litigators but this benefit is extended to ALL the non-litigator lawyers in your firm’s Northern California offices that enroll 100% of their litigators.
– By signing up 100% of the litigators in at least ONE office location, the discounted $95/person rate is extended to the firm’s other Northern California offices, even if they don’t enroll 100% of their litigators.
*There will be charges for in-person dinner programs to cover food and meeting costs when they resume .
DUES (enjoy 2019 rates…again)
- Only $95/person/year for firms enrolling 100% of their litigators in at least one Bay Area office.
- $119/person/year for individuals and firms who choose not to enroll 100% of their litigators.
- $80 for public sector attorneys.
- Free membership for law students.
ABTL memberships are open to attorneys licensed in any state, however, we are only authorized to offer CLE credits approved by the California State Bar.
* Membership registrations are now handled by our Compass360 member management system, which will open in a new browser window.