It’s Time To Renew Your ABTL Membership!
We sincerely appreciate your support of ABTL over the past year and look forward to welcoming you back in 2024.
To join/renew, click on this 2024 Online Membership Application link. For firms with multiple renews, please send an Excel spreadsheet to Michele Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (please complete columns in this order):
First Name | Last Name | Firm/Organization | Street Address | Suite/Floor | City | State| Zip Code|Email Address | Phone #
- STAY INFORMED. ABTL offers highly-acclaimed CLE programs that address the most timely complex litigation topics, changes in the law and legal issues specifically tailored to keep our members informed. Programs may be offered to members only so your membership renewal will ensure you’re on the ABTL membership email list to receive notices for our highly acclaimed attorney and judge presentations.
- BE WELL READ. Receive the ABTL Report e-newsletters with in-depth articles about topics of keen interest to business litigators. And why not submit an article for this publication? Your expertise is in demand! (Articles can be submitted to ABTL Report Editor Mark Molumphy (Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy) at email@example.com.
- BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER FIRM (Those enrolling 100% of its litigators in at least one Bay Area office location):
– Group membership dues are approx. 15% less per lawyer than dues for individual memberships.
– Group membership provides continuing legal education not only to your firm’s litigators but this benefit is extended to ALL the non-litigator lawyers in your firm’s Northern California offices that enroll 100% of their litigators. Non-litigators at your firm will enjoy CLE program registration fees* at the Member rate.
– By signing up 100% of the litigators in at least ONE Bay Area office location, the discounted Group rate is extended to the firm’s other Northern California offices, even if they don’t enroll 100% of their litigators.
*Membership dues do not cover registration fees for dinner programs or receptions.
DUES Enjoy 2019 rates again…until January 1, 2024!
The Northern California Chapter is offering a Year-End Dues Special:
- Only $95/person/year for firms enrolling 100% of their litigators in at least one Bay Area office. On January 1, 2024, annual dues at the Group rate will be increased to $100/person.
- $119/person/year for individuals and firms who choose not to enroll 100% of their litigators. On January 1, 2024, the Individual dues rate will increase to $125/person.
- $80 for public sector attorneys. On January 1, 2024, the Public Sector dues rate will increase to $85/person.
- Free membership for current law students who have not yet received their bar #.
PLEASE NOTE: ABTL memberships are open to attorneys licensed in any state, however, we are only authorized to offer CLE credits approved by the California State Bar.
* Membership registrations are handled by our Compass360 member management system, which will open in a new browser window.