ABTL San Diego
BECOME A 2021 ABTL MEMBER TODAY
2021 ABTL SD Membership Registration
ABTL has a Facebook page inviting members to “follow”. Our Facebook page has upcoming events and news about our members. The page is located at https://www.facebook.com/SanDiegoABTL.
The mission of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers – San Diego is to promote the highest ideals of the legal profession — competence, ethics, professionalism and civility — through uniquely relevant and interesting educational programs and frequent informal interaction with other members of the bar and bench who embrace these ideals.
2021 Programs – Upcoming Events
- June 29 | MCLE: Nuts and Bolts
Qualified Immunity and Government Claims Act issues
- July 27 | MCLE: Brown Bag
- August 3 | MCLE: Federal Brown Bag
- August 11 |IN-PERSON Annual Charity Wine and Dine Event!
Coasterra’s Harbor Float – 880 B Harbor Island Dr, San Diego
- September 14 | IN-PERSON Annual Judicial Mixer
Federal Court Jury Lounge – 333 W Broadway, San Diego
- October 5 | MCLE: Nuts and Bolts
- October 20-24 | MCLE: Annual Seminar in Mauna Lani, HI
Evolution of Business Litigation: Adapting and Overcoming
- November 5, 6 & 8 | MCLE: Mock Trial
US District Court
- December 7 | IN-PERSON MCLE Dinner Program – An Evening with Andrew Weissmann, lead prosecutor in Robert S. Mueller’s Special Counsel’s Office (2017-2019) and former general counsel to the FBI (2011-2013).
2021 Programs – Event Archive
- February 16 | MCLE: Virtual Evening Program – Q1
The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- March 25 | MCLE: Brown Bag with Judge Caietti
The newest addition to the San Diego Superior Court’s civil bench
- March 27 | ABTL Bi-Annual Trial Skills Seminar
All Day Event | 6.75 hrs MCLE Credit
- April 29 | MCLE Specialty: Elimination of Bias
Lawyering in the Time of COVID: A Survival Guide for Women Attorneys and Attorneys of Color
- May 4 | MCLE: Brown Bag with Judges Robinson, Butcher & Goddard
- May 12 | MCLE: Virtual Evening Program – Q2
Newly Appointed California Supreme Court Associate Justice Martin Jenkins