ABTL Los Angeles
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Brown Bag Lunch
- January 14, 2020 – Lunch Program – Tips On Arguing to a Judge [Presentation Materials and Summary Sheet]
- February 5, 2020 – Westside Dinner Program – Constitutional Impact Litigation [Panel Outline]
- February 26, 2020 – Brown Bag Lunch with Justice Brian S. Currey and Justice John Shepard Wiley Jr.
- March 24, 2020 – Dinner Program – Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- April 21, 2020 – Lunch Program – Millennium Biltmore
- May 1-3, 2020 – Joint Board Retreat – Pasea Hotel & Spa, Huntington Beach, CA
- June 2, 2020 – Annual Judicial Reception – Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- October 7-11, 2020 – 47th Annual Seminar – Mauna Lani, Big Island Hawaii
- January 22, 2019 – Lunch Program – Behind the Scenes at the ALI: The Restatement of the Law Liability Insurance
- February 19, 2019 – Dinner Program – Juries and the Growing Mistrust of Science
- April 9, 2019 – Lunch Program – Class Action Settlements: Tips and Pitfalls for Obtaining Judicial Approval
- April 26-28, 2019 – Joint Board Retreat – Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- May 14, 2019 – Dinner Program – The Butler Did It! The Legal Battle Over the Estate of Doris Duke
- June 11, 2019 – Judicial Reception
- September 17, 2019 – Dinner Program – 100 Years After Women’s Right to Vote: Where Are We Now?
- October 3-6, 2019 – 46th Annual Seminar – La Quinta Resort, Palm Springs
- November 12, 2019 – Dinner Program – An Evening with U.S. Attorney Nick Hanna in Conversation with The Honorable André Birotte Jr.
- December 12, 2019 – YLD Program – How to Handle High Profile Cases in the Courtroom and with the Press
2020 Membership Drive
Dear ABTL Supporters,
It is that time of year again. For current members, it is time to renew your ABTL Membership for 2020. For non-members, now is the time to join so that you can enjoy an entire year’s benefits. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Executive Director, Linda A. Sampson, by phone at 323-988-3428 or by email at email@example.com.
To establish your 2020 membership, please download the application or apply online using the links below:
- Online Membership Application – Bar Year 2020
- Download Printable Membership Application for Return By Mail or Fax
Pro Bono ADR Opportunities
The ABTL Courts Committee has collected information about Pro Bono ADR Opportunities with the U.S. District Court- Central District, Los Angeles County Superior Court, and Court of Appeal – Second Appellate District.