Tuesday, July 13, 2021
6:00 – 7:00 PM
Hear from experienced practitioners and the client perspective on litigating
and trying civil and criminal trade secret matters in state and federal court,
the ITC and in arbitration.
- How does an emerging landscape post-Covid (which has impacted how and where we work, and how and where we protect information in those workplaces) affect trial strategy?
- What new trends are panelists seeing in the employment mobility space?
- Should we revise our client advice in light of recent decisions and the post-Covid work environment?
General Counsel, Newsela
Partner, Nolan Barton & Olmos LLP
Partner, Davis Polk LLP
Honorable Evette Pennypacker
Santa Clara County Superior Court
Link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_a_WUtQUKR3KKFLQ9B6mjUA
THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY PROGRAM.
REGISTRATION IS FREE TO MEMBERS AND
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
SUMMER INTERNS AT MEMBER FIRMS AND COURTS ARE WELCOME.
CHOOSE ‘NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER’ FOR
‘CHAPTER AFFILIATION ON REGISTRATION FORM
AND ENTER “0000′ IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BAR NUMBER.
Zoom log-in link will be provided in the registration confirmation.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 5:00 PM ON JULY 13, 2021.
ABTL – Northern California Chapter certifies that this activity has been approved for
One Hour GENERAL MCLE credit by the State Bar of California.
Credit will be reported to the State Bar for participants who:
1) Pre-register and provide their bar #. Upon receipt of this information, Zoom log-in information will be provided.
2) Participate for the full hour. The Zoom attendance report will show your log-in and log-out times however, it is the responsibility of each lawyer to accurately report their total number of minutes they were engaged, in 1/4 hr. increments. 3) This virtual activity offers PARTICIPATORY credit as long as participation is via computer or tablet. Participatory credit is not available to those who dial in by phone because the identity of those calling by phone cannot be verified, which is a requirement of the State Bar of California for ‘participatory’ credit.
If you have questions, please contact Michele Silva Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (925) 596-1968